The easiest online wine buying starts now and lasts all day. Happens this time each month because at B-21 we consider every 21st a birthday of sorts. And we’re giving you the gift: Free shipping across the U.S. and terrific deals on top rated wines! Just place your order online today in increments of 12 wines (in stock only, preorders and futures don’t qualify!), and you’re all set! Order must ship immediately to qualify.
We only ship online orders in cases for free on the 21st, so your order has to add up to 12 bottles (or 24, and so on… you can figure it out!). Pick any wines on our website. Mix and match, or buy a solid case of a favorite.
To make it faster, check out this month’s quick picks: my latest discoveries and the best values in the house. Click any or all of them or browse through your favorite corner of B-21 inventory – or any of the 5,000 selections at your disposal.
Order 12, 24, 144…. We’ll start packing your order right away and it’ll be out with FedEx tomorrow.
- 2010 Chateau Tour Saint Bonnet A beautiful sleeper of the vintage… classic cedar wood, tobacco leaf, creme de cassis, licorice and some balsam wood notes in a strong, medium to full-bodied, layered style… 90 points, Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate (Feb 2013)
- 2012 Bruno Giacosa Roero Arneis, Piedmont, Italy Beautiful rich nose with minerality and delineation. Lovely nose, that of a great Arneis. Viscous… 92RAS
- 2011 Antinori Tenuta Guado al Tasso Il Bruciato, Italy Dense, rich Bolgheri aromatics… Exceptional Bolgheri. …balance and depth on the palate…. 91RAS
- 2011 Amancaya, Mendoza, Argentina Possibly the finest Amancaya yet. …silky and pure with great length. Very sophisticated for the price…. 91RAS
- 2010 Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon, California Bright red-ruby. Reticent nose offers cassis, spices and chocolatey oak, plus a touch of minerality…. 89IWC
- 2011 Domaine de Bila-Haut Occultum Lapidem, France Winery Notes: Aromas of graphite, leather, and then intense aromas of pepper, black fruits…. 94-96WA
- 2005 Dehesa la Granja, Ribera del Duero, Spain Full, rich, with great oak integration… Impressive textures… more intense than the excellent 2004. 92RAS
- 2011 Pico Maccario Barbera d’Asti Lavignone This shows fine depth and balance, revealing black cherry and blackberry notes on a supple texture. Hints of citrus and bitter almond appear on the lingering finish…. 90 points, Wine Spectator (Nov 2012)
- 2010 Fattoria del Cerro Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Italy …Vertically dazzling, a cross-fit core that needs air. Mid-palate complexity… 93RAS
- 2010 Bodegas Alto Moncayo Veraton, Spain …remarkable, great precision on the nose and palate. …extraordinary… 95RAS
- 2010 Penfolds Bin 389 Cabernet/Shiraz, Australia …black cherry cordial aromas underlying notes of aniseed, violets, pepper… 92+WA
- 2011 Guy Saget Marie de Beauregard Vouvray, France …range of ginger, white peach, cardamom, creamed nectarine… 92WS
- 2010 Chateau Moya, Côtes de Castillon, Bordeaux, France …spicecake and wild berry… framework of tannin structure. …built for pleasure…. 90RB
- 2010 Atalon Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa, California Bursting with cassis and currant fruit, intense and perfectly ripe with nice freshness…. 92RB
- 2010 Bodega Norton Malbec Reserve …jammy kirsch, plum sauce and wild berry coulis notes that are framed by medium tannins, with the finish pumping out hints of smoke, spice box and graphite…. 90 points, Wine Spectator (Oct 2012)
- 2011 Argiano NC Non Confunditur, Tuscany, Italy …full-bodied and there are chewy yet polished tannins before a long, long finish. …powerful… 93JS
- 2009 Chateau Haut Bernat, Puisseguin-Saint-Emilion, Bordeaux, France …WOW! The raciness then turns into silk and the limestone drive dives toward earth… 92RB
- 2009 Tamarack Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia, Washington …Carob, cocoa powder, pistachio and almond extracts, cassis and cherry dominate the show… 92WA
- 2004 La Rioja Alta Reserva Especial Vina Ardanza, Rioja, Spain …dried cherry, berry and vanilla notes in this silky red. The flavors mingle… 94WS
- 2010 Irony Merlot, Napa, California …filled with juicy black cherry, red currant, licorice and sandalwood flavors…. 88WE
- 2010 Reserve des Armoiries Terres d’Avignon CdR, France …blackberries, licorice and the wild herbs of garrigue, lavender and rosemary… 92RAS
- 2008 Dinastia Vivanco Selección de Familia Velvety and voluptuous, this generous red delivers plum, blackberry, chocolate and toast flavors, with broad, soft tannins and just enough acidity to stay lively…. 90 points, Wine Spectator (Oct 2011)